National Energy (National Energy Corporation of Trinidad and Tobago Limited) is a member of the NGC Group of Companies, and for more than 30 years has been committed to supporting the infrastructure of the energy industry while providing quality service in the area of natural gas-based development.
National Energy's core business is "The conceptualisation, promotion, development and facilitation of new energy-based and downstream industries in Trinidad and Tobago."
The energy services offered by National Energy
• Project Development
• Project Appraisal and Evaluation
• Facilitation of negotiations and discussions between investors and State Agencies
• Facilitation of discussions for gas requirements
• Feasibility studies
• Provision of site and related infrastructure
• Provision of marine services
All of National Energy's policies integrate responsible environmental, social and financial practices within the company's operations.
Corner Rivulet and Factory Roads, Brechin Castle, Couva, Trinidad
Tel: (868) 636-8471
Fax: (868) 636-2905
Member of the NGC Group of Companies
Dr. Vernon Paltoo
Vice President (Ag.)
Energy Industry Development
Finance & Administration
Legal & Corporate Services