The American Chamber of Commerce of Trinidad & Tobago represents some 286 companies, 75% of which are local and 25% multinationals.
As The Pathway To The Americas, AMCHAM T&T adds value to its member companies by focusing on the following key areas:
1. Strategic Linkages
- AMCHAM T&T facilitates the generation of new business and market access for goods and services by promoting interaction among member companies, key T&T and U.S. Government agents and its 23 sister AmChams throughout the Western Hemisphere. AMCHAM T&T connects firms with potential investors, suppliers, partners and buyers.
2. Influence policies and legislation to enhance competitiveness
- AMCHAM T&T actively participates in and contributes to the national discussion on key economic issues. It works with Government Ministries and State Agencies to create a favourable environment for business and Foreign Direct Investment destination.
- Lobbying U.S. administration for favourable trade policy towards the Caribbean.
3. Transfer of Knowledge
- AMCHAM T&T facilitates access to information and leverages experiences to raise industry standards and positively impact national systemic issues.
Media Launch of the AMCHAM T&T’s Tech Hub Island Summit (t.h.i.s.) 2022.
[caption id="attachment_10564" align="aligncenter" width="1000"] The official launch of the 2022 edition of the AMCHAM T&T and Republic Bank present T.H.I.S (Tech Hub Islands Summit) took place on May 5th at Republic House. T.H.I.S will be a hybrid event hosted on July 6-8 at the Hyatt…
May 9th, 2022
Economic Outlook Forum 2022
PRESIDENT'S WELCOME REMARKS “Creating Confidence, Generating Growth” Welcome to AMCHAM T&T’s first major event of the year – our Economic Outlook Forum for 2022. Our theme this year is creating confidence, generating growth. To achieve these, we must have two things - a clear sense…
January 26th, 2022
AMCHAM T&T Seeks to Strengthen Collaboration with AmCham Guyana
The Presidents of the American Chamber of Commerce of Trinidad and Tobago (AMCHAM T&T) and AmCham Guyana met on Sunday 31st October 2021 at the Hyatt Trinidad to discuss the further strengthening of ties and increasing the collaboration between the two organisations. The meeting was…
November 11th, 2021
AMCHAM T&T Signs MoU of Mutual Co-operation with AmCham Guyana
The American Chamber of Commerce of Trinidad and Tobago (AMCHAM T&T) has entered into an agreement with AmCham Guyana that will provide for the establishment of mutual co-operation between the two organisations. This agreement recognises the value of promoting mutual co-operation to advance the interests…
August 12th, 2021