The American Chamber of Commerce of Trinidad & Tobago represents some 286 companies, 75% of which are local and 25% multinationals.
As The Pathway To The Americas, AMCHAM T&T adds value to its member companies by focusing on the following key areas:
1. Strategic Linkages
- AMCHAM T&T facilitates the generation of new business and market access for goods and services by promoting interaction among member companies, key T&T and U.S. Government agents and its 23 sister AmChams throughout the Western Hemisphere. AMCHAM T&T connects firms with potential investors, suppliers, partners and buyers.
2. Influence policies and legislation to enhance competitiveness
- AMCHAM T&T actively participates in and contributes to the national discussion on key economic issues. It works with Government Ministries and State Agencies to create a favourable environment for business and Foreign Direct Investment destination.
- Lobbying U.S. administration for favourable trade policy towards the Caribbean.
3. Transfer of Knowledge
- AMCHAM T&T facilitates access to information and leverages experiences to raise industry standards and positively impact national systemic issues.
AMCHAM T&T’s 30th Annual General Meeting (AGM)
SECRETARY - Stéphane Picarle – General Manager Commercial - (Shell Trinidad & Tobago Limited) VICE PRESIDENT - Angélique Parisot-Potter – Executive VP and General Counsel (MASSY) Nirad Tewarie - Chief Executive Officer (AMCHAM T&T) PRESIDENT - Stuart Franco – Chief Executive Officer (The TSL Group)…
June 22nd, 2023
AMCHAM Tech Hub Islands Summit (T.H.I.S.) 2023
CATAPULT - Accelerating Digital Transformation Rey-Anne Paynter-Mendez, Tech Community & Project Officer - AMCHAM T&T, Lorcan Camps – Founder and CEO, Nio Digital, Reyanne Sobers – General Manager Mobile, Digicel Trinidad and Tobago, Abraham Smith - CEO, Digicel, Trinidad and Tobago, Karen Tom Yew-Jardine, General…
June 12th, 2023
American Chamber of Commerce of Trinidad and Tobago (AMCHAM T&T)
Toni Sirju-Ramnarine, President AMCHAM Nirad Tewarie, CEO AMCHAM T&T Trinidad and Tobago’s immense natural resources and the talent of our people have made us a welcoming and attractive place for doing business, particularly for trade and investment opportunities. While the pandemic has caused specific challenges,…
December 12th, 2022
AMCHAM T&T’s 12th Annual National Excellence in HSE Awards
WINNERS Most Improved OSH / Environment Performance This award is intended to recognize companies that have achieved significant improvements in the management of occupational health and safety and environmental management. It seeks to encourage companies to successfully establish, implement and maintain HSE management systems to…
November 9th, 2022
AMCHAM HSSE Conference 2022
Sponsors’ Remarks by Ron Adams, CEO Atlantic AMCHAM T&T Board of Directors and CEO at the ribbon cutting ceremony to officially open the 26th Annual HSSE Exhibition Ladies and gentlemen, good morning. It is my deepest pleasure, on behalf of all the sponsors, to welcome…
November 2nd, 2022