The American Chamber of Commerce of Trinidad & Tobago represents some 286 companies, 75% of which are local and 25% multinationals.
As The Pathway To The Americas, AMCHAM T&T adds value to its member companies by focusing on the following key areas:
1. Strategic Linkages
- AMCHAM T&T facilitates the generation of new business and market access for goods and services by promoting interaction among member companies, key T&T and U.S. Government agents and its 23 sister AmChams throughout the Western Hemisphere. AMCHAM T&T connects firms with potential investors, suppliers, partners and buyers.
2. Influence policies and legislation to enhance competitiveness
- AMCHAM T&T actively participates in and contributes to the national discussion on key economic issues. It works with Government Ministries and State Agencies to create a favourable environment for business and Foreign Direct Investment destination.
- Lobbying U.S. administration for favourable trade policy towards the Caribbean.
3. Transfer of Knowledge
- AMCHAM T&T facilitates access to information and leverages experiences to raise industry standards and positively impact national systemic issues.
AMCHAM T&T Launches Anti-Gender Based Violence Initiative For Private Sector
AMCHAM T&T, in collaboration with The UWI Institute of Gender and Development Studies and the Coalition Against Domestic Violence, is launching an Anti-Gender Based Violence Initiative for private sector entities. The purpose of this Initiative is to prevent all forms of gender-based violence and abuse…
December 9th, 2020