The American Chamber of Commerce of Trinidad & Tobago represents some 286 companies, 75% of which are local and 25% multinationals.
As The Pathway To The Americas, AMCHAM T&T adds value to its member companies by focusing on the following key areas:
1. Strategic Linkages
- AMCHAM T&T facilitates the generation of new business and market access for goods and services by promoting interaction among member companies, key T&T and U.S. Government agents and its 23 sister AmChams throughout the Western Hemisphere. AMCHAM T&T connects firms with potential investors, suppliers, partners and buyers.
2. Influence policies and legislation to enhance competitiveness
- AMCHAM T&T actively participates in and contributes to the national discussion on key economic issues. It works with Government Ministries and State Agencies to create a favourable environment for business and Foreign Direct Investment destination.
- Lobbying U.S. administration for favourable trade policy towards the Caribbean.
3. Transfer of Knowledge
- AMCHAM T&T facilitates access to information and leverages experiences to raise industry standards and positively impact national systemic issues.
Amcham T&T’s 28th Annual General Meeting (AGM) President’s Inaugural Address
Theme: We are still in a time of crisis, but we are also in a time of great opportunity. [caption id="attachment_6885" align="aligncenter" width="787"] Toni Sirju-Ramnarine, AMCHAM T&T President [/caption] It is an honour to virtually stand before you today as the 16th President of the…
June 23rd, 2021
Lifesaving Medical Equipment Donated to T&T Health Sector
[caption id="attachment_6869" align="aligncenter" width="683"] (l-r) Dr Roshan Parasram - Chief Medical Officer, Ministry of Health; Simon Pantin - Director of Global Network Development, Amerijet; Nirad Tewarie - CEO of AMCHAM T&T; and Mark Singh - Assistant Public Relations Officer of Sewa TT.[/caption] Sewa International TT…
June 16th, 2021