Regional Compliance Consultants (RCC) Ltd, founded in May 2013:
“To Provide Practical Regulatory Compliance Solutions and Guidance to Small and Medium Enterprises (SME’s) in the Region”.
Our target clients include:
- Accountants, Advisors, Attorneys
- Credit Unions
- Investment Advisors/Financial Institutions
- Insurers- Agents and Brokers
- Jewellers/Dealers in Precious Metals
- Motor Vehicle Sales
- Non-Profit Organisations
- Private Members Clubs
- Real Estate Agents and Brokers Locally and in the Caribbean Region.
We specialise in:
- AML/CFT / PF Risk Assessments
- AML/CFT /PF Annual and Targeted Training
- Development of Risk Based Compliance Programmes
- Internal & External AML/CFT Compliance Audits Regulatory Reporting and Action Plan monitoring
- Revision and updates of AML/CFT Policies, Procedures and Processes
- AML/CFT / PF Risk Assessments ▪ Referrals to Solution providers for AML/FATCA/CRS
- Quarterly Transaction Monitoring and Analysis
RCC AML Audit Services Limited
Over the last five years, RCC Ltd has been conducting AML/CFT/PF Compliance Reviews and Audits, both internal and external. We have collaborated with several reputable Accountants/Auditors. In February of 2019 RCC AML Audit Services Limited was registered to formalise the unbiased review process of AML/CFT/PF Compliance Programmes. In accordance with the prevailing legislation, we review all aspects of our client’s compliance systems, procedures and controls to assess whether the policies and procedures are being carried out accurately and effectively in day to day operations. We provide our clients and the regulatory agencies with a comprehensive report using the approved ICATT format.
Ethical Sales Practises
Perspectives from a Registered Insurance Consultant In October, I had the honour of leading a training session hosted by The Trinidad and Tobago Insurance Institute. The primary topic covered was centred around “Ethical Decision Making” and examined several models of ethical decision making. The objective…
December 6th, 2021
Polymer Switch got you in a panic?
Simmer down the Stresses of a Currency swap with these helpful guidelines. Earlier in June, tempers flared, and keyboards started smoking as the public responded in uproar to the Central Bank of Trinidad and Tobago’s (CBTT) announcement of its decision to make the switch away…
July 14th, 2021
AML Compliance – Onboarding new customers during the Pandemic
Recently imposed restrictions, aimed at protecting us against Covid-19, impacts businesses, individuals and how we interact and conduct commerce. But there is help! At the onset of the Pandemic in 2020 the CBTT, TTSEC and the FIUTT issued joint guidelines to aid in conducting customer…
May 24th, 2021