HRMATT’s prestigious Legacy Awards and Gala
November 29th, 2023 | Related To: Human Resource Management of Trinidad and Tobago (HRMATT)
In a dazzling display of excellence and commitment to advancing the field of Human Resource Management, the Human Resource Management Association of Trinidad and Tobago (HRMATT) recently hosted its prestigious Legacy Awards and Gala. The event, a highlight on the HRMATT calendar, brought together industry leaders, professionals, and organizations to honour outstanding achievements in various categories.
This year’s winners stood out for their exceptional contributions and dedication to the field, each making a significant impact in their respective areas of expertise. The awards ceremony, held in a spirit of celebration and camaraderie, acknowledged the following individuals and organizations for their remarkable accomplishments:
1. Gordon Draper Award for Public Sector Transformation – Jacqueline Wilson
2. Maxine Barnett Award for HR Excellence – Rahim Mohammed
3. Lisa James Award for Learning and Development – Dr. Indira Couch
4. L. Anthony Watkins Award for Advocacy – Amilcar Sanatan
5. Glenn Wilson Award for IR Excellence – Kashta Ome
6. HRMATT HR Regional Champion Award (Individual) – Joan Underwood
7. HRMATT HR Regional Champion Award (Organisation) – El Dorado Offshore
8. Coreen Jones Award for Best Place to Work – Angostura Limited
9. HRMATT Volunteer of the Year Award – Caron Greaves
As we congratulate each of the winners, we also recognize the collective impact of their efforts in shaping the future of Human Resource Management. Their achievements serve as an inspiration to us all, reminding us of the transformative power of dedication, innovation, and collaboration within the HR profession. The Legacy Awards and Gala not only celebrate excellence but also set the stage for continued growth and advancement in the field of Human Resource Management in Trinidad and Tobago.