Join the Chamber as we examine the Business Outlook for 2022/2023
July 6th, 2022 | Related To: Trinidad Division of the Trinidad & Tobago Chamber of Industry & Commerce
Business Outlook is back, and the T&T Chamber is once again ready to welcome a live audience. It takes place on Thursday, July 14 at the Hyatt Regency, 8:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m., and will be opened by Senator the Honourable Paula Gopee-Scoon, Minister of Trade and Industry.
Business Outlook 2022 is a forum for thought leaders to evaluate present and emerging economic trends and what they mean for businesses in Trinidad and Tobago. It will focus on four key groupings of business activity that reflect the state of our country’s economic health: Energy, Retail and Distribution, Manufacturing and Construction, and the Entertainment sector.
Business Outlook 2022 will feature prominent speakers aligned to these key industries, including:
- Wade George, Executive Chairman, Ernst & Young Caribbean (Economic Overview)
- Bryan Ramsumair, Co-Founder & Managing Director, De Novo Energy (Energy)
- Anthony Agostini, Group Managing Director, Agostini’s Limited (Retail & Distribution)
- Adam Sabga, Sector Head of Construction, Ansa McAl (Manufacturing & Construction)
- Jerome Precilla, Entrepreneur (Entertainment)
Business Outlook 2022 is the second of the Chamber’s four Annual Signature Events, and spaces are going fast. To register email, us at [email protected] or call 637-6966 ext. 1308.