April 26th, 2022
TATT in collaboration with the Ministry of Digital Transformation (MDT), CANTO, Tobago Information Technology Limited (TITL) is hosting a FREE online Girls in ICT Day Workshop, titled
“Tech4Girls: Masterclass in How to Build Your Online Personal Brand Workshop!”
This event is scheduled to take place on Saturday 30th, April 2022 at 9:00 a.m.
Register and save the date to take advantage of this one-day deep dive into building your online personal brand.
Personal Brand = Your Reputation!
REGISTRATION IS OPEN:
DATE: Saturday 30th, April 2022 via Zoom
AUDIENCE: Female, 18 years and older; nationals of Trinidad and Tobago
- Participants will receive an e-certificate of participation
- Great prizes to be won
- Personal Branding Coach: Debbie Jollie https://debbiejollie.com/
- Restore A Sense of I CAN (RSC): https://www.facebook.com/RSCTechClubs
- Nikkia Reveillac https://www.linkedin.com/in/nikkiareveillac/
- Abby Charles https://www.linkedin.com/in/abbyriacharles/
Hosts of the podcast “Who She Feel She Is” which “aims to inspire aspiring Caribbean Women leaders and to challenge those in power to advocate for them.” https://www.instagram.com/whoshefeelsheis/
Special thanks to our SPONSORS:
- The Ministry of Digital Transformation – https://www.facebook.com/digitaltransformationtt/
- CANTO – https://www.linkedin.com/company/canto-caribbean/
- Tobago Information Technology Limited (TITL) – https://www.titl.tt/
- Bmobile: https://bmobile.co.tt/
- FLOW: https://discoverflow.co/trinidad/
This is a Girls in ICT Day event!