TIC 2022 is on!
July 20th, 2022 | Related To: Trinidad and Tobago Manufacturers’ Association (TTMA)
TIC 2022 is on! The 23rd installment of the Trade and Investment Convention will take place from August 25th-27th at the Centre of Excellence, Macoya. Don’t miss out on this even, you can register as a buyer to come at TIC on August 25th -27th for FREE on our website using this link –
TIC connects Buyers & sellers to create new Business Partnerships
The Trade and Investment Convention multi-sectoral tradeshow brings together local, regional and international businesses. Exhibitors with thousands of products meet hundreds of buyers seeking new suppliers, goods and services. With structured networking events, a cutting-edge business education programme and assistance from an experienced team on hand to provide expert guidance and matchmaking services, you’re sure to succeed at TIC!
What to Expect at TIC 2022
• 200 Booths
• 500+ regional and international buyers, including Country Missions and representatives of large regional distributors
• 2,000 local professionals and decision makers from the private and public sector
• 800 small business entrepreneurs
• Multi-sectoral exhibits from 200 companies (50% local, 20% regional, 30% international) with country pavilions from around the world.
• Media coverage from throughout the region