T&T Chamber Announces Board of Directors for 2022/2023
April 27th, 2022
The Trinidad and Tobago Chamber of Industry and Commerce held its Annual General Meeting on April 26, 2022 in virtual session. Following the meeting, we are pleased to announce the following:
Charles Pashley was re-appointed by the Board of Directors to serve for a second one-year term as President of the Chamber.
Mr. Pashley is the Chief Strategy Officer at ANSA McAl. He has over 25 years management experience which includes food retail, restaurant management, manufacturing, distribution, supply chain and has worked with a major international accounting and auditing firm. He has also held positions as the CEO and Director at Prestige Holdings Limited and Smith Robertson and Company Limited.
Two new Directors were elected to join our Board for the new term: Bryan Ramsumair, Co-Founder and Managing Director of DeNovo Energy Limited, and Jean-Paul Dookie Vice President and Country Executive at Fujitsu (Caribbean) Trinidad Limited.
It is our pleasure to welcome them and all returning Directors. Biographies and photographs of all Directors may be found on our website http://www.chamber.org.tt .
The Board of Directors for the period 2022/2023 include the following:
- Charles Pashley – President
- Reyaz Ahamad – Immediate Past President
- Kiran Maharaj – Senior Vice President
- David Hadeed – Vice President
- Karen Yip Chuck – Vice President
- Camille Chatoor – Director
- Ian Chinapoo – Director
- Sacha De Souza-Thompson – Director
- Jean-Paul Dookie – Director
- Jason Julien – Director
- Mark Laquis – Director
- Marc Persaud – Director
- Sonji Pierre Chase – Director
- Bryan Ramsumair, – Director
- Christian Stone – Director
- Diane Hadad, Chair, Tobago Division – Director (ex-officio)
- Ian De Souza, Chief Executive Officer – Director (ex-officio)
Congratulations to all. Please go to http://www.chamber.org.tt.